Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Soup Bowl #2

Here is the second soup bowl -- I like this combination much better than the last one. The contrast between the darker blue and the orange is kind of cool (though in this picture the orange seems brighter than it is in person...the next one is closer to the actual color):


And on the inside, the burnt orange color looks like a sunset. The only thing I'm not sure about are the random dark pockets in the glaze - there is something chemically there that I can't explain. I still think it looks pretty cool though:

1 comment:

Elizabeth McClung said...

This is a really great bowl. I know that people theoretically made stuff like this but never really process that like it is possible to make stuff that looks that good. I kinda want make a pumpkin soup just to see how the colour goes with it.